Ts & Cs for Le Pommier Gites Gift Cards
Last updated: 12/12/2020
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Le Pommier Gites gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to euro gift cards purchased online through the giftup.app website.
3. Le Pommier Gites reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Le Pommier Gites gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Le Pommier Gites gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we, therefore, recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Le Pommier Gites gift cards remain the property of Le Pommier Gites who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Le Pommier Gites gift card can be redeemed by:
making a NEW reservation directly with us via telephone 0033 (0)7 80 44 64 11
and/or emailing .
Visit to check dates available
Please note that gift cards are not valid against existing or past bookings.
A Le Pommier Gites card purchased in France shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of issue.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Le Pommier Gites gift card can hold is 100 euros.
7. You can also perform Balance enquiries via the giftup.app website.
8. Your Le Pommier Gites gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (day of purchase). A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of any reservation with Le Pommier Gites.
11. Only one gift card may be used per booking.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Le Pommier Gites gift card is lost or stolen, Le Pommier Gites is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Le Pommier Gites cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Le Pommier Gites card as a result of theft or fraud.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
15. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
Any questions you may have, please contact us on oo33 (0)7 80 44 64 11
We look forward to hosting you or the lucky person/people you are gifting this voucher too.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!